Let's Go Driving
- From Galatas to Mycenae (54km, 40 minutes) via the coastal road to Epidaurus : At the great city of Mycenae with its notable history and archaeological discoveries you will find its impressive vaulted tombs of which its renowned.
- From Galatas to Nafplion (1hr 10 minutes along the new inland road to Epidaurus) One of the main travel destinations on mainland Greece. With unsurpassable beauty, a lot of romantic corners, a unique cultural identity and history, includes ruins pre dating Byzantine times. There is plenty to explore.
- From Galatas to Epidaurus (45 kilometres), is this famous town where the best preserved ancient Greek theatre is. The annual Festival of Epidaurus is a must, so don't miss a play or some Greek Drama.
- From Galatas to Methana : (1 hr) is a destination surrounded by scenic beaches with crystal waters suitable for rest, relaxation and fun. Its thermal springs are renowned for their healthy effective and salutary effects on one's body. The therapeutic springs are a result of volcanic action in the past.
- From Galatas to Ermioni-Porto Heli : From Galata following the coastal road, you arrive in Ermioni (1 hour) . A very scenic drive overlooking the blue waters of the Greek islands including Hydra After Ermioni you continue the journey and you arrive in Costa within 20 minutes which is opposite to Spetses island –( renowned for the rich and famous with no private cars) in 10 minutes from there you arrive to Porto Heli.